Circle Working Council Meeting of AIPEU Group C, Maharashtra Circle held at Malvan (Kokan)
Circle Working Council Meeting of AIPEU Group C, Maharashtra Circle successfully held at Katta (Malvan) Dist. Sindhurg on 12.08.2013 to 13.08.2013 under the chair of Hon. President Com. R.T. Bhoyar. Following were attended for the meeting.
Shri. B.G. Tamhankar, Ex. Chq. President AIPEU Group C and Ex. Circle Secretary, AIPEU Group C (Mah. Circle), Com. Prabhu, Retired Divnl. Secretary, Sindhudurg Division.
All Circle office bearers excluding Shri. Jagdish Pawar (Malegaon) and 32 branches of Maharashtra Circle.
On 12.08.2013, before meeting paid homage to Uttarakhand incidence by observing two minutes silence. Com. Prabhu and Com. Tamhankar addressed the CWC as Chief Guest.
Shri. Mangesh Parab, Circle Secretary read minutes last CWC meeting. On 12.08.2013 and 13.08.2013 all attended Divisions discussed their problems and put up for answer of Com. Circle Secretary.
Com. Mangesh Parab given answers to all raised questions and told the action in process on some problems and assured for fruitful result after discussion. Mainly items were discussed as below:
1. Minus balance and recovery thereon from departmental employee as well as retired postal employee.
2. Shortage of staff due to operating staff deputed either RMS for SPCC or for SBCO work, excess staff kept at Division Office.
3. Non creation of staff for PLI/RPLI sections, BD Groups. Operating staff is deputed to this work and shortage created at operating offices.
4. Examination of revision cases which are conducted on proposed norms.
5. Building problems.
6. Bio-annual conference will be held Malegaon (Nashik) in Jan.2014.
7. Circle Quota, Chq quota, Federation quota.
Com. Mangesh Parab is Circle Secretary as well as a Chq office bearer and Working President of Chq, appealed all divisions to form GDS Union(NFPE) as early as possible due to order from Chq and Federation.
CWC meeting was organized by Mumbai South Division under the guidance of Com. Majgaonkar. Sindhudurg divisional comrades also made well arrangement of all visitors and delegates.